Have you considered mould could be causing your allergies?

Mould allergies can make you feel miserable. Mould grows in moist areas and can trigger allergic reactions depending on the type and length of time you are exposed. Mould lives indoors and outdoors but most often it’s the indoor mold lurking in your home or business that can cause potential health problems.

Mould thrives in damp, warm and humid environments. Mould can be found in places like shower stalls, under kitchen sinks, behind refrigerators, dish washers and washing machines. Damp basements, leaking roofs or cracked house siding. Mould can grow on window frames, baseboards, carpets or even the carpet under pad. Anywhere there is moisture there is potential for mold.

Normally the first sign of a mould problem is the odor. You will detect a “musty” odor. Some types of mould are commonly known as “mildew.” If you have a mold allergy and inhale mold spores you will experience allergy symptoms.

Here is a list of common allergic symptoms:

• Congestion
• Coughing
• Sneezing
• Stuffy Nose
• Runny Nose
• Post Nasal Drip
• Sinus Infection
• Itchy Throat or Inside of Ears
• Swollen Eyelids
• Watery & Itchy Eyes
• Hives
• Rash
• Blurred Vision
• Wheezing
• Trouble Breathing
• Fatigue
• Morning Stiffness
• Muscle Cramps
• Aches
• Skin Sensitivity
• Sweating
• Weakness

Increased mold exposure can make your symptoms worse. The key is to control moisture to prevent mold from growing or spreading in your home or business.   Play it safe and call Stutters for a mold inspection Okanagan Toll Free 1-877-763-1540.

Stutters mould removal

%d bloggers like this: