Stutters Corporate Social Responsibility
30 Years of Excellence
Our Corporate Social Responsibility has 5 areas on concentration; we believe these areas are critical to our customers, our employees, and the environment.
1. Standards of Business Services: Our management team, employees, and approved sub-contractors are committed to continuous development in providing the highest standards of integrity to the service standards of our business. This includes open and fair business practices, along with a professional and courteous environment for our staff and customers; all-the-while providing the highest level of workmanship. We ensure guidelines are followed with regards to conflict management within our relationships with our customers, employees, and contractors. Our standards include our commitment to our community responsibility and confidentiality, and the privacy of information at all times.
2. Customers: Our success depends on our ability to consistently satisfy all levels of our customer preferences. We are committed to be innovative and responsive, all-the-while offering a high quality product and services at competitive and responsible prices.
3. Employees: The exceptional quality of our workforce provides a valuable, competitive edge. To build on this advantage, we will strive to hire, retain, mentor and grow our most qualified people, maximizing their success through continuous opportunity for training and development. We are highly committed to maintaining a safe work environment enriched by diversity and characterized by open, global communication.
4. Community: We are committed to being “good corporate citizens within all the areas we currently operate“. We will always maintain a high ethical standard, while obeying all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Above all other objectives, we are highly dedicated to running a safe and environmentally responsible operation.
5. Environment: We strive to ensure that our process and content solutions support the present generation and our future generations. We are committed to operating, maintaining and planning our services in an environmentally, socially, and financially responsible manner. We mean to ensure that the scale of our restoration services have limited impacts on the environment, this ensuring an ecologically sound solution that enhances sustainability and promotes good stewardship.